Consult Group is working with a top Charted Accounts based in Manchester who due to the continued success of the business they are now seeking to appoint an Audit Manager into their Manchester-based practice.
The Audit Manager will have ideally 1 years post qualification experience and have some experiences in one or more of the following sectors:
• Not for profit / Charity
• Property / Social Housing
• Financial Services
As the Audit Manager you will need to have some of the following skill:
• 1 Years post qualification experience
• Relevant Professional Qualification (e.g. ACA/ACCA/IIA)
• Sound practical knowledge of IFRS
• Self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a pressurised environment
• Up-to-date technical knowledge (UK GAAP, IFRS, Clarity ISAs, Companies Act legislation)
So, if you are an Audit Manager or Assistant Audit Manager seeking a new and exciting challenge in one of the North Wests fastest growing accounting practices.