Our client is looking to appoint auditors of varying levels into the banking and capital markets department. If your background is not with Banking and Capital Markets please read on anyway....
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress further in a firm which has seen extensive growth in this sector. With top tier clients and high incoming revenue, promotion has been truly market leading over the past 6 months and is set to continue. There is also the chance down the line to move into a more advisory role at the firm. Furthermore, the professional development and client exposure will open up the industry market, putting you ahead of the competition.
Although preferable, B&CM experience is not a requirement. Any financial services/ banking background/ experience would be favourable, other audit backgrounds will also be considered. Being qualified or soon-to-be qualified is more important.
As an Assistant Manager, you’ll be involved in all aspects of delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad range of Banking and Capital Markets clients. The role will include executive level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess professional qualification; ACA, ACCA or CPA.
- Sound working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP
- IT literacy with good knowledge of Word / Excel / PowerPoint
Experience and Background
- Significant practical audit experience - large clients preferable
- Experience working as part of medium and large sized audit teams
- Experience supervising/ training/ developing staff
- Keen interest in Financial Services (FS), ideally with specific FS audit experience (although not a necessity)
All successful applicants will be contacted upon submission for an informal conversation about the position and your experience. Anyone who has audit experience is encouraged to apply as there is good flexibility with this firm for this particular role.