ConsultRPM are a recruitment partner for one of the world-leading professional services businesses.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious Banking Associate to join the firm's London team.
Our client operates from over 25 offices across 5 continents, providing the highest standard of professional and legal servies to a long list of industry-leading clients.
We are looking for a Solicitor with 1-3 years experience in acquisition finance or banking. The successful candidate will join the firm's renowned finance team and will hold the following responsibilities:
- Advising on various corporate, acquisition and leveraged financing transactions
- Advising on emerging markets transactions as well as infrastructure M&A /Financings
- Assisting in the negotiating of transactions including taking the lead on smaller matters as well as the assisting and supervising of trainees
- Building relationships with clients, identifying and acting on opportunities
- Acting for lenders and borrowers in relation to general corporate and acquisition facilities
- Drafting and negotiating loan agreements
You will be given the opportunity to work with clients in both developed and emerging markets and have a genuine career path for your own progression.