CTO / CIO / Chief Techology Officer / Chief Information Officer - six figure package
Growing, interesting organisation, mid-sized, with several hundred employees and operating in the Financial Services Outsourcing Sector (based in Hertfordshire, inbetween Hemel Hempstead and St Albans - easily accessible by road and train) requires a new CTO / CIO to join their team.
You will lead and manage the IT Department taking overall responsibility for managing all IT projects, liaising directly with clients, internal stakeholders and workstream leads to deliver in time, within scope and budget.
Work with Chief Systems Architect, CEOs and Directors in ensuring that IT Development, Testing, Operations and Projects are effectively managed etc.
Manage ISO27001 policies safeguarding all company assets within IT.
Ideally you will have:
• Extensive relevant experience of managing IT Development, Testing and IT Operations (ideally within Financial Services, insurance or Outsourcing - or similar product focused business, providing products to these markets)
• Project management experience -project methodology & ITIL best practice.
• Strong client facing skills and experience in presenting and influencing others.
• Successful management of an IT Operations team (preferable)
• Experience of developing an IT strategy to ensure systems are scaleable and can assist the business maintain a leading edge service proposition.
• Proven people management experience.
• Budget and cost and expense control
• Strong inter-personal, organisational and communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience of ISO 27001/2 (preferable)
• Track record of supporting / implementing ISO27001/2 successfully (preferable)
If the above fits your profile we are very keen to hear from you asap - look forward to your app - or email ben"at"consultrpm"dot"com (decipher first)