Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this highly ranked posedtions (by revenue) for a compliance and regulatory professional. The role is reporting into the Head of Risk & Compliance focusing on new business intake (AML/ bribery, DPA, Conflicts) and regulatory issues (SRA) and promoting the overall risk management framework throughout the firm.
The position includes:
- Managing business queries including conflicts of interests, data protection, money laundering; investigating breaches and escalating where necessary.
- Development of risk management – reporting on performance, issues and overall factors that could be improved.
- Keeping the firm abreast on key regulatory changes and assist the head of compliance in the implementation of regulatory/process developments – drafting any changes as required
- Liaising with key contacts both internally and externally for the business
- Legal compliance experience in a mid to large size firm
- Working knowledge of the SRA code of conduct
- Experience of working with established risk management frameworks
- Strong advisory skills – clear on concise communicator
- Degree level education – further professional qualification preferable
- Experience in educating members of a law firm in Compliance procedure