This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to join a leading City Law firm in their highly-regarded Corporate Tax team.
Our client came in the top 50 in the latest Top 200 Law Firms list and also enjoys high-tier rankings in the Legal 500 across all areas of practice.
The Corporate Tax team offers full transactional support and standalone tax advice to a wide variety of business clients, based both in the UK and overseas.
The team deals with the entire range of corporate tax issues including
- Advising on the optimum tax structure for buying, selling or reorganising a business
- Obtaining tax clearances and offering guidance on the stamp duty implications of an acquisition or reorganisation
- Providing support on all VAT matters, international tax issues
- Conduct of tax disputes
- Advising on the tax implications of the purchase or sale of a business
- Drafting and negotiating tax deeds and warranties.
Our client's corporate tax team is looking for a junior associate to join them in the London office. The Corporate Tax Associate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking fee-earning work
- contrbuting to the successful development of the firm in line with business plans
- delivering a high quality legal service in line with the firm's quality standards
- To undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the division.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor from NQ level to 3 years' PQE, who was trained at a well-renowned practice.