Hands-on Operations Manager / Head of Operations / Head of Customer Services
Client is a fast growing, exciting Fintech operating globally (with VISA Partner status in 30 countries) providing Financial Services & Cryptobanking products primarily to consumers - both in a B2C and a B2B2C manner.
With a specific niche in a specialist market, filled with a range of High Net Worths through to under-banked, you will be challenged every day to deliver a very high service standard.
The business is operating 7 days a week, there will be a requirement to arrange shifts and coverage, as well as assist on a rota, with certain weekend periods - as the business grows in the coming few months you will be able to organise service provision by new staff as you wish.
You will be responsible for organising and delivering:
1) Customer Services delivery - organising staff - hiring 1-2 new staff to assist in providing a solid service to users
2) Organise Transaction Approvals based on the written policies of the business and flag / escalate suspicious user activity to Compliance
3) Arrange responses to complaints or problems and be flexible in delivering services
4) Initially operate on the Fresh Desk, approve transactions and KYC and be part of the hands on operation until there are many staff in the business and all your time is spent organising them
You will be:
- Strong at organising others and ensuring the work is completed
- You will be required to project manage certain areas of delivery and take responsibility for high level strategy regarding the provision of customer services and operations in new countries, new languages, new regions and to new user communities as we rapidly scale the user base in 2020.
There are thousands of users already, in the new year there will be hundreds of thousands during 2020 - growth is going to be demanding and exciting.
If you have previous experience in a startup Fintech, Paytech, Financial Services or other firm that has a large number of customers across the EEA currently - and has faced KYC, regulatory, payment and service demands on time etc. then we want to hear from you.
Apply on the button for an immediate interview and conversation.