Database Developer - SQL
My client is seeking a Database Developer to run and maintain information systems within their fast growing engineering company, building a new generation of products in a fast moving and very specialist engineering and manufacturing sector of high regard and importance.
You will play a key role in ensuring that data for their products is generated and help in the evolution and extension of their internal systems.
The principal aspects of the role are:
- Ensuring that asset files are generated for their products properly
- Maintenance / extension of the company’s manufacturing database
- Handling report generation for each build of product and distributing them to customers and third parties
- Communicating with customers and external parties as needed.
- Supporting general office IT infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A strong understanding of using SQL databases to save / source information about a company's products that are manufactured in high volumes
- Strong communication skills
Desirable skills and experience include:
- Experience in an ISO27001-certified environment
- Understanding / experience of high-volume overseas manufacturing