A Legal 500 law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal into their long-standing Debt Recovery team in Leeds City Centre.
Our client is a highly regarded Yorkshire Law firm with multiple offices across Yorkshire. They have been practicing within debt recovery for decades and have an enviable client base of market leaders in the manufacturing and logistics sectors as well as professionals at all levels.
Due to the team's high level of service and great reputation, they have continued to grow from strength to strength and as such they are looking to recruit into a new position.
The Debt Recovery Paralegal will work closely with Solicitors and clients to progress matters from inception to completion.
The opportunity is perfect for someone looking for a career as a Paralegal as there is opportunity to progress in seniority through the team.
We are looking for an individual who strong knowledge of the following:
- County Court claim process through to judgment.
- Main forms of enforcement I.e. HCEO, C.O, AEO, IO
- WUP and Bankruptcy procedures, the associated rules and any ancillary procedures associated I.e interim applications etc.
- Drafting orders, applications including pre-legal settlement agreements
- Relevant sections of the CPR/ IR 2016.