ConsultLegal are partnered with a a large accountancy and business advisory group in recruiting an Employment Lawyer to join the firm's legal team in Cambridge.
Our client's law firm has experienced exponential growth recently and as such they are looking for a Lawyer with a proven track record in Employment Law who can manage a portfolio of clients.
The Employment Lawyer will be responsible for managing their own caseload alongside working with senor members of the team on complex matters and will also supervise and assist in the development of more junior members of the team.
Other key responsibilities:
- Effective provision of employment law and HR advice to clients.
- Proactively identify opportunities to add value and refer clients to other specialists within the company.
- Raise high quality business correspondence and deliver high quality legal advice whilst demonstrating a value for money service to clients.
- Welcome opportunities to meet with referral sources for fee development purposes.
- Act as the main point of contact for queries from clients within own portfolio.
- Maintain effective working relationships with clients including proactive contact
We are looking for a qualified Employment Solicitor with at least 4/5 years PQE
You will possess excellent technical knowledge of employment law and have proven experience in handling and managing your own caseload
You will have experience in the following areas:
- Advising both employee and employers in a full range of employment law matters
- Advising on more technical employment law matters including TUPE.
- Litigation, including commercial litigation, would be desirable, although not essential
Our client has an excellent training and development programme to ensure the progression of employees. This indluces a CPD programme including compliance and broader technical skills training.
Our client also provides employees with an excellent benefits package consisting of:
- Smart Working
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- 25 days Holiday (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Company car via salary sacrifice
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If the opportunity is of interest, please click to apply or contact Aaron Stocks at firstname.lastname@example.org.