Financial Accountant, In-house - ACA / ACCA
Our client is a leading international business offering exceptional opportunities in Birmingham and effectively the world - they are a very large and prosperous business offering corporate and personal legal services.
You will be working in the in-house finance team, providing the business with excellent financial accounting services covering:
- Financial Reporting / Financial Accounting - month end / year end audit - working with business services Directors to do budgets and forecasts
- UK & International Offices Accounts / balance sheet / fixed asset register / general ledger / review budgets & forecasts / accounting records
- Audit - UK & International office audit working paper files and dealing with queries
- Tax - prepare partnership tax computation, service company corporation tax, transfer pricing calcs & quarterly payments on account
- Business Partnering - raise financial awareness and wrok on providing management insight with commentary etc.
- Budget / Financial responsibilities - ensure budgets and accounts are robust etc etc.
Newly or recently Qualified ACA/ACCA with an audit/tax background
High level excel user essential
Budgeting and forecasting system
Financial reporting, strong accounting and tax experience
Good data analysis skills
Promote continuous improvement
If you are wanting to work for an international firm of high standing, have recently qualified in ACA / ACCA or have this qualification, and have experience in industry / business, or an accountancy practice, then we are very keen to hear from you - this is a great role for an ambitious individual who can have a huge range of challenges, enjoyment and responsibility in a firm that inspires progression and fantastic place to work with great people.
Please apply on the button for more information and to meet the client.