Opportunity to work for a well established software house based in Oxford. The contract is 6 months, with the posiibility of extension.
This is a fantastic firm to work for, who boast an industry leading retention rate of staff, consistently promote from within the firm.
The role involves developing high quality test cases, including automation and performance.
- Good understanding of web languages such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of server - side CSS platforms such as SASS and/or LESS
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Good understanding of web accessibility
- Experience intergrating with server side code
If you require further information please apply on the button or email me, Lewis Walker on lewis"at"consultrpm"dot"com (decipher first) at your earliest convenience