We are working on an exciting opportunity within a highly ambitious and successful international firm. They are looking to appoint a new knowledge/ information officer to their Knowledge Centre.
This is a permanent position for the role of Knowledge Officer in our expanding Knowledge team, based in London the role will require liaising with other national offices, the team supports staff based in all offices by delivering the Firm's knowledge sharing strategy.
It is important that the post holder has a proactive, user-focused attitude to service delivery and understands the need to work in partnership with members of the team and the Firm for the benefit of our clients.
Members of the Knowledge team share responsibility for all aspects of service delivery, and collaborative working is key to the Knowledge team's performance.
Key elements of the role include:
- Assisting in the implementation of knowledge sharing initiatives
- Maintenance of web-based in-house information resources and know-how databases
- Collaboration with legal and support teams (including training)
- Supporting lawyers in legal research
- Keep abreast of legal developments
Any experience with the following software would be very beneficial:
A full specification can be provided upon being shortlisted for the role.