Lead Product Manager - £60k-£70k - Leeds - Mobile Applications Healthcare
Our client, a fantastic organisation who are making a real difference in the mobile applications and web applications sector, focused on healthcare and patient care, require a Lead Product Manager to join their firm (expected to double in size this year). You will be effectively one of the most important leaders in the firm, effective No.2 you will have wide ranging experience, ability and be able to be part of a rapidly growing digital product organisation.
The successful candidate will have experience of developing internet products with multisided business models, will probably have some experience of health-care, pharmacy, or health psychology background
Key requirements are commercial experience, relationship skills, and sound business judgement.
- Strong product management skills : ability to specify, commercialise and evolve digital / online health products with multi-sided business models (eg value propositions facing public-sector service commissioners, service provider organisations, front-line staff, and end users, respectively).
- Able to work with customers to develop value propositions and business cases for adoption of new digital health products
- Identify, negotiate and agree win-win-win terms for the organisation, buyers, and end-users of our new mobile / web digital health products
- Identify and support the development of new business opportunities for our organisation with particular focus in the Health and Assisted Living sectors
- Present digital health products to audiences of clinicians and commissioners
- Knowledge of / interest in web based and mobile technologies and their application in self care
- Ability to develop and deliver multi-stakeholder business plans.
- If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity in a very exciting sector, within a firm expected to grow hugely in the coming years as they take a lead position in the market, then we are very keen to hear from you immediately.
- Apply on the button for more information and to take this forwards.