A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a very successful international law firm in their Sheffield office. They are looking for a legal assistant to join the team. Naturally this will suit someone who has previous experience working in a law firm in a similar position, personal assistant, legal secretary or legal assistant.
Working for this firm will be invaluable for future progression.
- Directly assist trainee solicitors
- Advise on office procedures
- Secretarial and administration duties
- Production of documents for the team
- Taking telephone calls and dealing with inquiries
- Previous legal experience in similar role
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent communicator, able to communicate at all levels
- Good client care
- Able to prioritise and work to schedules
Please apply today, successful shortlist candidates will be forwarded a full job description offering more clarity to the role.