An administration role is available at top UK law firm with an international presence. They are looking for an administrator with experience in the legal sector. Naturally the role will suit someone who has completed a law degree and has experience in admin.
- dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
- scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes - shorthand may be required;
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spread sheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts;
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating statistical data;
- arranging in-house and external events.
Successful applicants will be selected and contacted to discuss the role further. If you have not heard back within one week then please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.