We have just started recruiting a Legal Secretary position for a well-known law firm in Huddersfield.
If you are Legal Secretary with experience in Personal Injury and/or Clinical Negligence we would welcome hearing from you with regards to this opportunity.
The successful candidate entering this role will work closely with team members and support the fee earners by providing secretarial and administrative support to the Department. Your work will be focused primarily on Clinical Negligence and experience would be preferable but not essential.
The role is a full-time position and the main responsibilities/specification of the role include:
- Take initial client enquiries and progress as appropriate
- Transcribe from digital dictation
- Draft documents and correspondence under the direction of the fee earner and in accordance with agreed formats and precedents
- Maintain an efficient up to date filing system and have excellent organisation skills
- Have a confident, courteous and professional telephone manner.
- Preferably you will be familiar with the Proclaim case management system and have sound user knowledge of Microsoft Word with excellent keyboard skills.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, be a team person who is pro-active.
Our client offers a very competitive salary and a benefits package that includes generous holiday entitlement, Pension and Perkbox.
If the opportunity is of interest, please click to apply or contact Aaron Stocks for more information on email@example.com