This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior legal assistant or secretary to take a step up into a more senior team assistant position. The firm is a mid-sized and holds a strong reputation for the work they do regionally. The position is to support the Dispute Resolution team and therefore any prior experience/ knowledge of litigation would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Fast and accurate typing skills - circa 60wpm
- Previous litigation experience
- Reputable firm experience
- Either degree educated or other education such as administration/ secretarial qualification
Overall this is an ideal role offering slightly more responsibility (including regional travel and court attendance) with a salary that is also generous for a position of this nature.