ConsultRPM is currently working exclusively for an award winning technology/ digital solutions company specialising in the healthcare market. The company has won awards and secured new contracts along with significant NHS funding over the past year. The result of this is an expansion plan set to double the size of the business over the coming year.
There are two arms to the business, one focuses on a consulting basis to help develop and improve technological solutions to new and existing products. The second focus is their own custom line of digital products (including an app) and the development of mainstreaming assistive life products to the mass market. This is predicted to be a huge growth area with the objective to lower health service costs for an increasing population.
The company is looking to take on an enthusiastic marketing professional with a broad range of skills to assist with the promotion of their products and services driving the brand forward mainly through digital mediums.
The role will include:
- Development of own website, including mobile application - structure and content
- Content creation for digital channels - blogs, social media and other industry related websites - link building
- Summarising large NHS text into concise, accurate and engaging articles
- Drafting press releases for both on and off-line media
- Liaise and maintain relationships with external agencies - web developers - PR
As a result of the requirements, this position will suit someone who has done similar work, preferably with involvement in the healthcare/ technology industry within an SME who has excellent written communication skills. They are looking for someone who can create, review and publish their own documentation without requiring checking from a superior.