Oracle Consultant – Manchester - £42,000 PA
Consult Technology is working closely with an Oracle Diamond Partner who is currently seeking to appoint an Oracle Consultant into their Northern practice.
As the Oracle Consultant, you will be working in one of the UK’s fastest and most innovative consulting firms in a team that performs services including security and control reviews, pre-implementation design assurance and data driven analytics.
As the Oracle Consultant, you will You will receive appropriate training for the engagements that you will undertake and coaching on engagements, although it is anticipated that you will be in a position to coach junior team members in these areas without requiring significant coaching yourself.
The skills required include:
- Oracle E-Business Suite or Cloud Financials
- Oracle Financials processes, ideally as a business analyst
- Enthusiasm about Oracle and its solutions
- Oracle EBS/Cloud Financials user access and security
- The ability to work within a team;
- The ability to work effectively in the face of pressure
- Strong communication skills
Salary: £30,000 – 42,000 PA + Bonus + Benefits + training and much, much more.