ConsultTechnology is working with a world leading consultancy firm who due to the continued growth and development of their practice is seeking to appoint several Penetration Testers and Ethical Hackers to be based out of their London office.
The current cyber team has seen significant growth in their clients demand across the whole of the UK Cyber operations team. They are looking for people who are Information Security CREST (Council of Registered Ethical Security Testers) registered/certified testers, TIGER QSTM/SST or CESG CHECK accredited.
Penetration Testers and Ethical Hackers need to have a passion for this area, and really understand what it means to use ethical hacking skills to help organisations protect their systems and their business and personal information assets.
The following qualifications are expected from potential applicants:
- Application and/or infrastructure penetration testing experience above and beyond running automated tools.
- A good understanding of Unix, Windows and network security skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), CREST Registered Tester (CRT) or industry equivalent.
- Degree from an accredited University or equivalent.
The following skills are not required from applicants but would be considered a differentiator:
- CREST recognised penetration testing certification/accreditation (CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or CHECK Team Leader (CTL).
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related major.
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification.
- Familiarity with threat modelling and security design review methodologies;
- Support team technical development (e.g. through service development or research) and contribute to company technical processes overall
- Development and/or source code review experience in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, or Java.
- Experience with red teaming tests, physical security testing, phishing and social engineering techniques.
- Experience with sales, scoping and client/project management;
- British National able to gain/hold UK government SC clearance