Pension Administrator role for an independent financial advisor in Sheffield. The firm advises a broad range of small to medium sized business in areas such as pensions, investments and employee benefits.
- Assist CRMs by managing initial implementation and on-going daily running of existing group pension arrangements.
- Handling + resolution of client and CRM inquiries relating to new and existing pensions – managing liaison with CRMs/product providers/clients.
- Process initial client AML (Anti-Money Laundering) requirements and plan establishment paperwork for approval by CRM
- Create and fully maintain client files and records electronically and hard copy.
- Strong analytical and numerical ability – ability to analyse and interpret data, evaluate data and draw conclusions and understand implications/actions required.
- Windows computer packages including Adviser Office (1st Software), Hindsight, Exchange, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to identify, diagnose, prioritise in order to offer a variety of solutions to solve problems.
- Understanding of pension admin procedures in relation to the different providers and ensure that they conform to both standards set by the firm and the regulators.
- All practices and disciplines including Investments, Corporate Pensions and Financial Planning.
- Anti-Money Laundering, identification of suspicious transactions and activities and correct reporting format.
- Beneficial - holder of Certificate in Life and Pensions (including relevant pension administration units)
- Or - studying towards Certificate in Financial Planning