This is an excellent opportunit y for a Solicitor with a proven track record in Pensions law to join a Top 15 firm in London.
Our client is a leading global firm. As part of their strategy for growth, they are looking to recruit a Pensions lawyer into their team. The firm's pensions team advises across a broad range of sectors including financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing natural resources and real estate.
The team is fully integrated with the incentives and employment practice and has daily interaction with the rest of the firm's departments such as corporate, international finance, disputes, restructuring, tax and regulatory.
We are looking for a Pensions Lawyer who is comfortable working on corporate transactions as well as day to day advisory pensions work for both corporate clients and trustees. Experience advising in relation to investment matters and insurance based solutions (e.g. buy-outs. buy-ins and longevity swaps) would be a bonus but is not essential.
Essential skills and experience:
- Qualified lawyer with relevant post-qualification experience at a leading law firm
- Experience of pensions law
- Experience of large scale transactions
- Experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating pensions related documents
- investment and insurance experience would be beneficial
- A team-player who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts
- A commercial approach