A highly reputable law firm in Huddersfield are looking for a Personal Injury Solicitor/Litigator to join their team.
Our client is a well-established West Yorkshire law firm with strong routes in Huddersfield.
Their Personal Injury team is headed by a Partner with a sterling reputation. The team as a whole has adapted incredibly well to changes in the market and therefore continues to be successful.
The team comprises 1 Partner, 4 Earners and 4 support staff.
We are now looking to recruit a Solicitor or Litigator with at least 2 years experience to manage a varied caseload of Personal Injury matters from inception to completion, including litigation. The case load will include EL/PL, RTA and will cover Fast Track as well as some Multi Track cases.
- Managing a varied caseload with minimal supervision
- Progressing cases through the ProClaim system
- Working on the MOJ Portal and managing cases through Litigation
- Risk assessments, considering medical evidence and decision-making
- Assisting in the overall development of the Personal Injury department
If the opportunity is of interest, please contact Aaron Stocks at email@example.com