A highly-regarded law firm in Huddersfield are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Private Client team
Over the past 20 years, our award-winning client has become one of the most reputable firms in West Yorkshire amongst clients. The provides legal advice to businesses and individuals both locally and nationally
Our client is looking for a legal secretary to join the firm and to ensure that the Private Client team can continually provide the highest level of service to clients.
The Secretary will work closely with a designated fee earner. The successful candidate will be able to develop their knowledge of private client law in order to be able to liaise directly with clients and to progress matters confidently under supervision. Over time, with development, the successful candidate will be able to take ownership of files and continue to provide the same quality of service in absence of the fee earner.
- Keeping an appointment diary
- Take initial client enquiries
- Draft documentation and correspondence under supervision of the fee earner
- Deal with incoming correspondence
- Maintain a filing system
- Liaise with clients and third parties
This is an excellent opportunity for a personable individual with prior secretarial experience, who wants to further develop their skills in a great place to work.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent keyboard skills
- A confident telephone manner
- A pro-active work-ethic
- Previous experience of a case management system