ConsultRPM have partnered with a progressive law firm in Scunthorpe to recruit a proven Property Solicitor to join their growingg team.
The firm is part of a national network of law firms that, is dedicated to providing customer service excellence. Their property team is the largest in the area and their commercial property offering is ever expanding.
The new Property Solicitor will join the Property Partner, managing a mixed team caseload of commercial and residential transactions of clients based in both North Lincolnshire and nationwide. The position will include:
- Residential and Commercial sales and purchases;
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant work
- Investment properties;
- Freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered property;
- Leasehold flats;
- Transfers of Equity;
- Lease extensions.
We are looking for a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Property Fee Earner with a proven track record in:
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Handling a diverse caseload of commercial and conveyancing files and an ability to manage your own caseload is essential;
- Experience with working with case management systems; LMS UK, The Land Registry website etc;
- Dealing with post completion procedures;
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and be able to communicate professionally at all levels;
The position gives the opportunity to work closely with the Partner and to develop a name for yourself within the region.