An exciting opportunity has opened up for a major firm in the risk and compliance department. With international offices this role will be situated in the London office. The firm has one of the most developed and exciting R&C departments in the city. Naturally this opportunity allows for progression by way of promotion or opening up opportunities having worked for the firm. Promotion within the department is commonplace.
The firms work is top quality and ranked highly is nearly all tiers across the board. Although holding a strong foothold in the international market, further development is at the forefront of future plans.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A legal educational background - LLB, GDL or LPC
- Qualified solicitor/ lawyer would be a benefit, although not necessary
- Evident working in a high profile risk and compliance department - a top 30 UK or US firm
- International experience of risk, especially conflicts of interest (US firm experience would be very desirable)
- Strong advisory skills maintaining up-to-date knowledge on regulatory developments
The stated salary range is varied as the position is flexible and wants to attract applications of varying experience level.