A top UK based international law firm are hiring a Senior Conflicts Lawyer to work along side the Conflicts Team Manager and the Director of Risk. Working within the Risk and Compliance department you will be the 'go-to' person regarding conflicts and compliance regulations, training and advising.
- Perform and organise training and mentoring sessions to the current team on conflicts and commercial issues
- Assist in assessing new compliance systems and internal processes in terms of effectiveness and development
- Analyse information in the firm’s conflict management systems and other databases and liaise with lawyers to identify any potential conflicts of interest relating to new matters and clients across all practice areas of the firm worldwide
- Mentor junior conflicts analyst and conflicts analysts
- Attend and conduct meeting with partners on conflicts issues by yourself and reporting back to Conflicts Team Manager or Director of Risk Management
- Ensure current knowledge of the legal/regulatory requirements relevant to the Compliance Team
This is a senior level role so they are looking for someone who has a strong conflicts background, excellent knoweldge of legal regulations and can expertly advise pepole at all levels on complex issues in an clear and prompt fashion. The salary is very dependable based on the candidate and their experience.
If you match the specification then please do apply by submitting your CV. If you have not heard back after one week, please accept you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will contact suitable candidates. If you have any questions then contact Seb Allen on: seb.allen"at"consultrpm"dot"com (deciper first)