Senior Credit Risk Analyst - Manchester
We are looking for a credit risk analyst, £50k-£60k, to work in a fast growing lender.
• Supporting the development, oversight and management of credit risk systems and infrastructure, with responsibility for challenging the accuracy of the data and supporting the generation of automatic reports.
• Analysing and processing large volumes of data.
• Analysis and interpretation of retrospective bureau data.
• Enabling and advising upon the loss/default assumptions to be used in acquisition or customer management decisions.
• Creating the risk data structure used for modelling, validation and reporting.
• Generating automatic risk reports for different committees, using SQL.
• Working closely with leaders on the development and roll out of new products, policy standards and services
• Enabling policy change and development on the basis of sound credit risk analysis and interpretation.
Building relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
Using analytics to inform collections prioritisation and recoveries strategy
Apply on the button to find out more and speak to this high profile and fast growing business.