ConsultTechnology is working with one of the top 50 accounting firms in the UK who due to continued growth and rapidly expanding client base is now seeking to appoint IT Auditors.
The IT Auditors will assist the managers and partners in planning audit assignments as well as leading on assigned portfolio clients that will be carried out both on client site and in the office.
As the IT Auditor, you will be working in the Governance, Risk and Assurance team so experience in these areas would be advantageous.
To be successful as the IT Auditor the following attributes as outlined below:
- Qualified Auditor, (PIIA, MIIA, CCAB) or Accountant
- CISA qualified or working towards this
- Proven relevant experience gained in a similar auditing role
- Competent at using Microsoft applications
- People management skills (proven experience of managing at a supervisory level)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to influence internal/external clients and colleagues
- Has proven planning andprioritisingskills
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Keen to add value to our clients’ businesses