Consult Technology is working with one of the UK Big 4 consulting firms who are seeking to appoint a Security Engineering Manager into their Internal Firm Services Network Information’s Systems team.
As the Security Engineering Manager, you will be riving major change across information & cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire member firm network. You will be protecting 300,000 internal members across 160 member firms worldwide!
The ideal Security Engineer will have:
• Network Security (preferred) - Next Gen Firewalls, VPN, Secure Web Gateways, Software Defined Networking solutions, IP/DNS.
• Endpoint (preferred) - DLP, MDM, PAM, Malware/Phishing.
• Application Security (optional)- WAF, IDS, Web Scanners.
• Identity and Access Management (optional).
• Cloud Security (preferred) - Email Security, Data classification/discovery/governance, CASB.
• Experience in end to end design and implementation of security products and solutions.
• Experience of producing HLD/LLD documentation for implemented technology.
• Experience of managing the transitioning of services to operations teams.
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Would you be interested in chatting about this amazing opportunity in more detail? APPLY NOW!