Opportunity to work for a well established software house based in Reading. The contract is 6 months, with the possibility of extension. The salary for this role is negotiable.
This is a fantastic firm to work for, who boast an industry leading retention rate of staff, consistently promoting from within the firm.
The role involves developing high quality test cases, including automation and performance.
- Knowledge of Ruby or C#, Selenium, Watir, Capybara, Coypu, GIT, Jenkins/Go
- Previous experience of building frameworks such as Cucumber or Specflow
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Experience of testing web services
- Experience of exploratory, security and performance testing
If this sounds like something that would be of interest, then please apply below now!
If you require further information please apply on the button or email me, Lewis Walker on lewis"at"consultrpm"dot"com (decipher first) at your earliest convenience.