Senior VAT Officer / VAT Analyst / Tax Accountant - FTSE 100 - Asset Management - VAT Compliance - VAT Reporting - CTA
We are looking for an experienced VAT Officer/VAT Analyst to join our FTSE 100 client in London, in an arm of their business, an Asset Manager / Investment Manager. With a superb background, strong experience in the Indirect Tax market and a CTA, you will enjoy flexible working, a great work/life balance and excellent career progression opportunities.
You will need experience within VAT reporting & compliance, a CTA qualification (or ATT/ACA/CA) - to achieve:
- VAT quarterly returns
- Prepare Capital Goods Scheme Computations
- Compute 43(2A) liabillities around UK branches
- Review EC Sales Lists / Intrastat returns
- Prepare group non-UK VAT returns & submit firms
- SAP expertise and running all SAP VAT functionality, identify ways to make VAT reporting more robust
- Review VAT controls framework / policies and escalate as appropriate
We are very keen to hear from you if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity within a market leading organisation with exceptional growth occuring consistently.